Hello Friends and Family
Micron announced more layoffs today. These are defiantly scary times in the semi-conductor business. So far my job looks safe and I am very grateful for that. I love my job and the people that I work with. Micron has been very good to me in the past and I pray they will be for a long time. All at Micron is not bad. Management is really trying to do the right thing in these tough times to turn things around. I am very busy on a strategic project and over some time I am sure that Micron will be thriving again. May the Lord bless all of you.
Reflection on 2014
11 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks for the update...we've been worried. We love you guys and miss you!!
I haven't checked your blog in a while! It sounds like your family is so different now! Grandbabies and only one child at home now! Crazy!!! That is fun Lisa is going to BYUI! She will love it and makes lots of friends I'm sure! Good luck with Micron. It's fun to keep in touch, the grandbabies are so adorable!
Post a Comment